Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Family Pictures 2012

Family pictures are so stressful for me. I seriously agonized for
weeks about what we should all wear. Would we look like we
went together but not too matchy? Then I worried
about where to have them taken, if the weather was going
to be good, if Judd was going to cooperate.
Would I look like I was stressed out....?

But for some reason I love having family pictures.  I take tons
of pictures of Judd (just ask Scott) but I like having ones of
all of us together.  I feel like Judd is growing up so fast and
we will never have this moment together again so I want to
somehow capture it forever.  Too cheesy or dramatic?
Probably, but that is how I feel.

Luckily, Judd was in good spirits for about the
first half of the time so we got these cute ones
of him.  Of course, he somehow managed to
scratch his head a few days before.  The
lady who took the pictures said she could
photo shop it out - but by then I was attached
to how accurate it is of our little boy...

If you look closely, you can see the half-eaten 
Smarties that I was bribing him with..

The fun story behind the photo is that there are 
technically four of us in the picture.  We had just
found out for sure this afternoon that we were expecting again.



Love this little boy.  




Love my little family.  

2 comments:

  1. They turned out SO good!
    I stress out about family pictures too - to the point of NEVER having them done! I am going to be brave this year (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so great! One day I will talk Shane into getting REAL family pictures. It is very important to me, too. And you pulled it off perfectly. It was perfect timing, too, because I like to document AS the family grows. Shane would rather one picture once the whole family was here. *Rolling my eyes*!

    ReplyDelete