Saturday, November 12, 2011

Our Little Monkey

Judd hasn't quite figured out the concept of walking
but that doesn't keep him from getting into everything.
If it looks like it can be climbed on or in- he has to try.

Nothing is safe any more.  He pulls it out of the drawer
and gives it to Otis to chew on. The other day I found
my shoe in the toilet (which had been duct taped shut).

I am going to have to come up with a better plan
because just putting it on a higher shelf doesn't
seem to be working. He has also figured out how
to go through the dog door. So if I can't find him
he is either outside with the dogs or stuck
somewhere on a shelf....

Needless to say, we thought he would make a perfect monkey
for Halloween. (We had toyed with the idea of dressing him
up like Donald Trump but Judd had just got a haircut...)

Such a cute little monkey....

Love you, monkey boy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie! Wow, I can't believe he can climb that high and still be such a stinker about walking. I've seen your duct taped toilet...how did your shoe end up in it?

    ReplyDelete