Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Fever

Spring is here, and that means it's time for  
Easter peeps and T-ball!

That also means working in the yard and all my house
 projects that I've been waiting all winter to do. 

It's a lot of hard work....

But I guess I have a lot of moral support...

Currently we are working on redoing the deck and the
 master bathroom.They aren't happening as fast as I would
 like, (does it ever?) but I've decided progress is progress. :)
Judd is growing like all the weeds in my yard... He loves
to tinker with things like buttons and boxes.  Pens, laundry
baskets, and hinges are all fascinating.
Still no teeth, but tons of drool. :)





I just wish the weather would make up its mind. I am
ready for some sunshine, but I guess that is
why they call it Spring.

Judd has perfected a new form of communication and
we might just rename him Screetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment