Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mom's new camera

I'm not the best person with technology and electronic devices.  I got a new camera because I want to capture all the memories I can. Babies do so many cute things and grow so fast so I guess the only way to get better is to practice.
He reminds me of a little turtle :)


Way too much flash, Mom!

Bath Time!
Now every time I pull out my camera Judd quits smiling.
I am pretty sure he gets that from his Dad.

His smile is so cute! I just have to be fast to catch a picture of it.
Scott says he has my tongue because I stick it out when I am concentrating.



This is at the doctor's office for his two month shots.
Poor guy, I don't know who it was harder on- me or him.

He was in the 80th percentile for height. 
Maybe he will get a little height from his Uncle Colt.

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute Pictures! I love the one with him in the yellow towel. They can do the cutest things, and as soon as the camera comes out - smiles disappear, dances and antics and songs disappear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting such personality! Cute pictures. I still can't catch the cutest moments of mine. I guess that is why you have to enjoy all the moments of motherhood as they happen because even pictures can't always capture them.
    I like your borders with comments. I'll have to try that format. I like it better than mine. =)

    ReplyDelete